Order Return & Cancellation Policy
At Zakarto Online Shopping , we strive to make sure you have the best experience while selecting and buying your favorite Indian Ethnic Outfits. Despite our best efforts to keep our customers happy, there are times when you might feel the need to return your product for circumstances beyond your or our control.
We have listed everything below about our Cancellation and Refunds policy so that in case you do decide to cancel your order, or seek refunds, you do not face an iota of a problem.
Q: Can I cancel my order in case I change my mind after ordering?
A:Yes, you can choose to cancel all Non-Ready to Ship products, only if done within 24 hours of placing it. We will initiate 100% refund of your money and a confirmation of the same will be sent to you via e-mail, though we would have loved to have added a new Ethnic Fashion statement to your wardrobe. Please be apprised that Ready To Ship orders are not eligible for cancellations as they are dispatched within 24 hours of the receipt of order.
Q: Why a “24 Hour” deadline?
A:As soon as your order is confirmed, action is initiated at our end. The process of picking, packaging, customizing and logistics start, and the ordered product in most cases has already passed through a couple of phases. In case a garment has to be readied, or customized, the process is already underway.
Q: And what if I cancel after 24 hours of ordering?
A:1) Well, we have a provision for that too but do remember – orders cancelled post 24 hours of confirmation are dealt with on a case-to-case basis by our Customer Care team depending on the degree of process completion.
2) We provide the refund for all such orders in the form of a Store Credit only. This Store Credit is redeemable on our Website within a stipulated period from time of issuance.
3) Please be apprised that it takes a maximum of 2 business days, post the receipt of your cancellation request, for us to cancel your order, and send you a notification via e-mail.
4) In case of refund, Zakarto will deduct 10% of the final order value due to Cancellation Fees which includes management & handling charges.
Q: Could there be a delay at Zakarto Online Shopping because of “unforeseen circumstances”?
A:We try our best to assure that your ordered products are shipped out to you in the promised time, but at times there are chances of delay in processing due to unavailibility of stock, or other unavoidable circumstances. In such a situation, we will send you a formal communication requesting you to:
a) Accept a Store Credit of equivalent value which you may use to purchase an alternate Ethnic Fashion Statement
b) Opt to receive a refund of your money. (To know more about Refunds, please click here)
Q: But if i am unable to find an alternative Ethnic Fashion Statement?
A:In such cases we ensure that a complete refund (inclusive of the product cost and shipping charges) is initiated at the earliest sans any deductions. We also offer a compensation by way of Store Credit or discount coupon depending upon the order value and delay in communication.
Q: Oops! I “missed” adding a critical detail while placing the order. Possibility of correcting it?
A:No worries. Such situations are often encountered when customers forget to:
1) Update their complete shipping details;
2) Update measurement attributes; or
3) Verify or give their consent if required on certain pending notifications within the requested time As a policy, we try and reach out to our esteemed customers via their registered e-mail address. In case of non-receipt of any response, we try and give them a call. If we do not get a response in 15 days, we issue a Non-refundable Store Credit against cancellation of the order which the customers can use to place future orders with us. We share an update on the same via email as well. Remember, we try and keep our customers posted at each and every stage of their order with us and it really helps to have your inputs at the right time.
Q: I received the order. But there’s an issue. Can I return my ordered items?
A:Yes you can. At Zakarto Online Shopping, we don’t believe in making customers, but strengthening our family with happy family members. We take stringent measures to deliver Fashion Delight to our customers globally, in the best possible condition but there’s always a possibility that
a. Item(s) may get damaged during transit; or
b. There may be a manufacturing defect which didn’t get noticed during packing; or
c. A wrong item is shipped out to you by mistake.
Q: How soon should I get back to you?
A:Please reach out to us within 48 hours of receiving the order for reporting any complaints with regards to the product received as damaged, found with manufacturing defect, or any other issues.
Q: In what scenarios would you not accept any returns?
A:Kindly be informed that any product purchased from our Sale Section will not be returned under the Returns Policy except if it’s an error on behalf relating to a manufacturing defect or a wrong item has been shipped out to you by mistake. We do not accept any returns if the product is dispatched to us after 7 days of receiving the shipment, so please make sure you report the matter to us, and dispatch the product at the earliest once we accept the return request. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a “Return Accepted” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to entertain such requests.
Q: What are the steps of returning any item ordered from Zakarto Online Shopping?
A:#1 – Informing Zakarto Online ShoppingIn case you have any complaints regarding the product you have received, please ensure that you report it to us within 48 hours of receiving the product.
#2 – Confirmation email from Zakarto Online ShoppingYou will receive an acknowledgement e-mail from us on confirming a Return Authorization, within 2-3 business days. Please do not ship items before you receive this email from us. We will be unable to process any “Items Returned” without the Return Authorization Reference. Please note: In case needed, we’d request you for a digital picture of the item for our internal review to be able to process your request.
#3 – Shipping Back the ItemsWhen Shipping back the items:
1. As would be advised in our return authorization e-mail, please send the items to us preferably through a reputed, registered courier/airmail service only to avoid any transit related issues .
2. Please try and ensure that you retain all the packaging material along with the product. Do not remove tags, stickers, etc. Unless you are sure you want to keep the product. Presence of original tags is a must to process returns.
3. Please do not forget to mark the packaging as “Defective Items for Returns” and not for sale.
#4 – Item Receipt and Inspection at Zakarto Online Shopping WarehouseAs a policy, our teams shall examine the products on return and identify the defects/variation as indicated by you.
#5 – Proposed solutions post receipt of returned itemsPost inspection of returned item(s), our Customer Care team will propose remedial solutions to you on a case to case basis –
a. Choosing an alternate Ethnic Treasure as a replacement of equal value
b. a Store Credit to be used later for shopping on Zakarto Online Shopping.
c. a Refund as decided on a case to case basis
Q: What will be my options if there was an error by Zakarto Online Shopping?
A:We will duly acknowledge the issue and you would always be welcome to decide from proceeding with:
1. An Item Replacement
2. Issuance of a Store Credit
3. A Refund of order value
Q: What will be the value of Refund/Store Credit in case I opt for the same?
A:100% of the value of the goods including Shipping Costs and Stitching charges (as applicable) will be ensured.
In any case, the refunds will not exceed the actual amount paid by you.
Q: But I had to pay the courier service for Shipping the item back!
A:If we end up making an error in spite of best efforts, the extra shipping cost incurred during the return of the product will be refunded. In any other case, the Shipping Charges and other expenses would be borne by you.
Q: That’s great. But are there any reasons you might not provide me with all 3 options or no option?
A:Zakarto’s Customer Care representative will reach out to you with limited alternatives for below cases:
1. If you do choose to return the product for any reason apart from an inadvertent mistake from our side.
The refund will be processed in the form of a Store Credit redeemable during your next purchase with Zakarto Online Shopping. In case you had opted for Free Stitching or Free Shipping scheme while ordering the item under question, the Cost of Shipping and Stitching will be deducted from the refund amount.
2. If there was a Delay due to God’s or the Government’s Intervention
There are times when the delivery of the goods is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamity, public holiday, etc. In such a case Zakarto Online Shopping shall not refund, return or exchange any order on request.
3. In case you realize that you might have made an error while ordering or providing measurements, we would ask you to bear the additional charges of shipping and stitching, and in very rare cases cost of replacement of fabric, if any.
Q: How long does it usually take for Returned Items to reach back to the Zakarto Online Shopping Warehouse?
A:International shipments usually take between 6 to 8 weeks in transit if done through postal service. Any shipment returned within India takes 3-4 days to reach if sent through Fedex. Exact time taken for transit would depend on the nature of the product and your location.
Q: I’m thinking about seeking a Refund. Are there any specific points to know?
A:The Refund will be initiated within 4 (business) days if you choose this option, which will be credited back to you as per your bank/credit card guidelines.
Q: And how long will the refund process take?
A:Payments and Transfers are dependent on Banks and Local Laws. We’ve still attempted to estimate the time it might take to get your funds reimbursed below:
|Mode Of Payment Refund||Resolution Time||Refund Mode|
|Credit Card||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||Credit Card|
|Debit Card||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||Debit Card|
|Wire-CITI||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||Wire|
|COD||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||NEFT|
|DBD-ICICI||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||NEFT|
Q: Are there any reasons there could be a delay at the Bank/Credit Card companies end?
A:1) For transactions made using Debit/Credit cards, the time taken for refunds depends solely on the service provider.
2) For customers transacting via Nationalized Banks, please expect a bit of delay in processing since they tend to have longer lead times.
3) Please be apprised that Banks send an SMS to customers for credit amount of more than INR 5000 only. In case your refund is less than INR 5000 kindly check your bank or credit card account confirmation receipt of funds.
4) In case you used a Coupon Code or a Store Credit to place your order, the refund will be made in the same form. No cash refunds can be made in such a case as per governing laws.
Q: What about charges levied for International Transaction Fees and Local Taxes?
A:International Transaction Fees:Cross Border or, International Transaction Fees, if any charged by the respective bank from your credit or debit card will not be refunded. Please note these are hidden charges levied by your bank on you, and not by us. Customers must contact their bank for additional information on these charges
Local Taxes :The GST/ Custom Duty / Local Taxes / Import Duties are borne directly by the customer as per local laws, to be paid at the time of delivery as advised by the respective courier partner. We will not refund any such charges, if applicable during order delivery.
Feeling dazed? Don’t fret, you can reach out to our Customer Care Representatives for a step-by-step clarity on all points above by:
Zakarto Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.,5th , Bilg No 94-96, Pari Nariman Street, Bazar Gate,Fort Mumbai 400001.