Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store. It is part of Zakarto Retail Limited from the house of Zakarto Group. In using www.zakarto.com services, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number +91 9769 983336 (Available all days of the week, 09:00AM to 10:00PM).
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Use of the Site is available only to people who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. People who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act of 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site.
If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years but at least 13 years of age you may use this site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If your age is below that of 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption the sale or purchase of which to/by minors are strictly prohibited.
Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the site if Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The site is not available to people whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
· Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”). All the information which compulsorily needs to be filled are marked in asterix (*) sign.
· Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
· That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), the order will have to be cancelled and a new order will have to be placed with the corrected information.
· That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
· That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
· That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item’s description.
· The payment will be made through duly authorized usage of the instrument used to purchase a product.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to website on or by this website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store is and shall be under no obligation to:
· Maintain any Comments in confidence;
· Pay you any compensation for any Comments; or
· Respond to any Comments.
You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the website. You grant Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
· Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
· Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
· Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
· Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
· Breaching any applicable laws;
· Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
· Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
· In event of fraud, the IP address details and other required information will be forwarded to the required legal authorities.
Cancellation of Orders
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will inform you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store after your credit / debit card or net banking account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed in original mode of payment.
We will seek authorization on your Card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies, gift wrapping charges, etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured / charged. If however the same is charged to your card / bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store reserves the right to capture / charge your card to the full or partial authorized amount for the concerned order.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not stored by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. Please note that payment can be made only in Indian Rupees and all the other payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store and its associated service providing banks or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently.
Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store and its associated service providing banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by emailing us on [email protected] or call at +91 9769 983336.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect to any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These conditions relate to all Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store promotions, contests and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
· Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotion code cannot be used after an order has been placed
· If the promotional code has expired, then you cannot use it. Also you cannot swap your promotional code for cash
· If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store account for the purpose for which it was issued
· You should not pass a promotional code that is solely given to you, around your friends, or post it in a public/social platform, until specifically mentioned in the terms and conditions of the discount code – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website
· Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation
· Do not use a promotional code to buy discounted products from Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store, and then sell them on for a higher price to make you a bit of extra money
· If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.
Any change in the conditions under Discount codes shall be updated from time to time as per the sole discretion of Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store.
Insurance & Delivery
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note, estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, usually 7-11 business days. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, other government authorities or due to force majeure.
Copyright & Trademark
User acknowledges that the Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store website contains content, including but not limited to text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Zakarto Retail Ltd.
The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
· 1. Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
· 2. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
· 3. Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
· 4. Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
· 5. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Limitation of Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Zakarto Retail Ltd. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The language of Arbitration shall be English. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store with respect to the Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store with respect to the Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store websites/services. Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
For any query, you get in touch with us anytime.
Please share your feedback or grievance with us at [email protected] or call us at +91 9769 983336 (Available all days of the week, 09:00AM to 10:00PM)
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We at Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store follow a 7 Day return policy for non-discounted and discounted products shopped from our website – www.Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store.in. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may call our Customer Support Team at +91 9769 983336 (Available all days of the week, 09:00AM to 10:00PM) to request for a return, within 7 Days of receiving the order.You may opt for either pickup or self-ship while requesting for a return. Steps for the two options are listed below.
If opting for pickup, please follow the steps below to return product(s):
1. Call our Customer Support team at +91 9769 983336 to request a return and opt for pickup.
2. Within 1 business day you’ll receive a PayU link, on your registered email address, to pay a fee of Rs.60 as reverse logistics charges
3. Within 2 business days of payment, you’ll receive pickup confirmation and details on your registered email address. Please ensure the item(s) to be returned are placed in the original packaging and all tags, accessories and parts are included
4. Our logistics partner will reach out to you, within a maximum of 7 business days, for the pickup
If opting for self-ship, please follow the steps below to return product(s):
1. Call our Customer Support team at +91 9769 983336 to request a return and opt for self-ship.
2. Place the item(s) to be returned in the original packaging and make sure that all tags, accessories and parts are included.
NOTE: Please use only fedex, Bluedart, Delhivery, Gati OR Xpressbees for return shipments.
4. Scan and share the receipt on email at [email protected] along with order number and reason for return.
1. You have to sign in your account & navigate to My Orders page under My Account.
2. Select the product to be returned by clicking on Return in Store next to the product to be returned.
3. Select a store from the available list & submit your request.
4. Visit the selected store in the specified duration & hand over product at the Customer Service desk.
· You can opt to return in store only once the product is delivered to you.
· You can opt to return in store only within a duration of 7 days after product delivery.
· Return in store will not be accepted if items are brought to the store after the specified date or duration.
· Items purchased under an offer or promotion may / may not be returnable in store.
· Return in store will not be accepted if all the items in the request are not presented together.
· All Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store items should be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging and original sales receipt.
· Any items that have been altered or repaired will not be accepted at the store(s).
· Footwear should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in dust bags until you are certain you are keeping them.Footwear that is returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted.
· If items are not accepted during quality check done at store, then return request will be rejected & no refund will be initiated.
· No exchange request can be entertained against the return request raised.
· Refund will be initiated only after product is handed over & accepted in the store.
For details please see Returns & Exchange under our Terms & Conditions.
For a return to be accepted by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store the following conditions are to be met:
· All Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store items should be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging and original sales receipt
· Any items that have been altered or repaired by an external repair service will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
· Footwear should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in dust bags until you are certain you are keeping them. Footwear that is returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted.
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email us with a photo of the damaged merchandise at [email protected] In order to be eligible for a return, you must notify us of the damage within 48 hours of receiving the order.
For seamless returns, kindly ensure the product is packed in the same way it was packed and sent to you.
After inspection we will confirm whether the Products are in an acceptable condition or not. Such as
i. Name/image/brand/serial number/article number/bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
ii. The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and should be non-tampered actual products.
iii. The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
iv. Product’s original packaging/box should be undamaged.
This confirmation of accepting the returned product(s) will be sent to you within 7 working days after we receive the shipment.
We do not exchange any item for an alternative color, style or size. We suggest that you return your purchase for a refund (Refer to return policy) and place a new order with us.
You may initiate cancellation of your order by visiting your My Orders page in My Account section on Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store.in. Cancel initiation does not guarantee the cancellation of the product(s) and it may/may not be successful depending on the status of the order. If the cancellation has been rejected, then the order is already out for shipment and will be reaching you soon. Please note, an order can be cancelled only before the product(s) has become ready for shipment. After successful cancellation, the exact amount that was paid for the cancelled product(s) will be refunded to you in full. An order cannot be cancelled once the product(s) is ready to be shipped.
Refunds are initiated once the returned product is received by Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store. We will refund the money once we are in receipt of the product in its original nature/condition. The refund shall be in the way the payment was made. If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account.
Once the refund is initiated the amount will usually reflect in customer’s account in 5-14 days. Note: The refund timeline is subject to change based on the bank of the customer, mode of transaction and bank holidays falling in between.
The Management’s decision with regard to damaged/defective product and/or issuance of refund shall be final and binding. Further, the Management reserves the unilateral right to modify/alter the aforesaid conditions/policy without prior notice and the same shall be final and binding.
– We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
– Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
1. What are the delivery charges for prepaid orders?
For all prepaid purchases over Rs. 999, we will deliver the order to your doorstep for FREE! Delivery charges of Rs. 60 will be applicable on all orders of Rs. 999 or less. We charge the same shipping charges across India.
2. When will my order be delivered?
Most of our orders are delivered in 2-11 business days from date of order. We ship on all working days, except during unforeseen circumstances.
Any order may or may not be confirmed on call for delivery attempt, depending on the courier partner.
3. How do I track my order?
You will be provided with a docket number for your order with which you can track it on the site of the courier service provider.
In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured, that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
4. Do you deliver outside India?
Currently we do not deliver to locations outside India.
5. What can I do if I receive a damaged product?
If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and mail us at [email protected], or call our Customer Care at +91 9769 983336 mentioning your Order Number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest or refund the amount.
6. What happens if I wish to cancel an order?
You can cancel the order which has not been shipped. In this case we will refund the full order amount including the delivery charges. A delivered order can be returned via self-ship, pick up at home or return in store. Please refer return section for more return related information.
7. What if Zakarto.com Online Shopping Store cancels my order?
In the event we have to cancel any items in your order, if you have paid using a credit card/debit card/net banking, your bank shall be instructed to refund the amount within 7 working days. However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your banks processing time. If you do not receive a credit within this time, please check with your bank and let us know if you face any issues with the same.
8. What if I opt for partial return after using coupon?
If return is opted for an item in an invoice on which coupon was availed, the amount of the coupon will not be adjusted, and neither will the coupon be reusable. This rule applies on partial return as well against such invoices.